community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #156: What Position Should You Play?

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Nice challenge

Alteryx Certified Partner

Cool challenge! My solution:

Spoiler
challenge 156.jpg
Meteoroid

Probably a bit too much of transforming but it works:

Spoiler
screenshot.PNG
Nebula

Again with the "sport"

Moss.jpg

Spoiler
solution.png

Dan

Asteroid

Here is my solution... the regular one... 

Asteroid

Hi! Here my solution, the tougher one :)

Pulsar

Is it a medium challenge if I transform the Rating Coefficients but don't include the boosts? (sorry, don't understand yet how, so I need to explore the concepts. Enjoy Soccer, but am a baseball/basketball/hockey fan)

Spoiler
image.png
Alteryx Certified Partner

Went for both the regular and the tougher challenge including adding both International Reputation and Basic Chemistry. I was a bit confused with how to incorporate these two values so there may be some issues with the calculations but overall the final values seem pretty accurate in my opinion.

Spoiler
challenge_156.PNG
Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
Here is my solution.
Solution.PNG
Asteroid

FYI....

Some of us are stuck using older versions.

Error.PNG