Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
SOLVED

Challenge #155: March Cryptanalytics

hfanda73
8 - Asteroid

hello johnemery,

just saw your solution and hats off to you, the usage of 'Mode' in the Summarize tool is the key. Learn new things everyday. thanking you.

Regards

Henri

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Love these kind of challenges. Two solutions below,

Spoiler
WorkflowWorkflowIn the Python ToolIn the Python Tool
Abell
7 - Meteor

This was my first attempt at doing a weekly challenge, but honestly didn't even know where to begin. Anyone else feel this way and simply look at other's solutions? I see some of yall did it

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @Abell. This is definitely quite a tricky one to start with! You might be wanna ease into it by doing some of the beginner ones (see this handy index: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/Weekly-Challenge-Index-amp-Welcome/td-p/48275). I didn't look at anyone's solution for this particular Challenge, but when you're completely stuck, sneaking a peak at how others have done it is a good way to learn.

LisaD
8 - Asteroid

Fun!

LisaD
8 - Asteroid

Love to look how others solve these challenges.  Who knew about "MODE" in the Summarize tool? Not Me!

vsoni
Alteryx
Alteryx

My solution attached!

Spoiler
Untitled.jpg

JamesMA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Fun challenge!

Spoiler
Week 155.PNG
Geoowl
7 - Meteor

Solution Attached!

6 tools used, can handle changing string lengths.

CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor