And the Oscar goes to...
This challenge helped me stay up-to-date on the entertainment world, because I normally have zero interest in the Academy Awards and would have never looked at the list of winners otherwise!
This one had a little bit of everything: parsing, apps, reporting tools!
This weekly challenge was way harder than I anticipated, so it tool me a while before I could get from this
I am not so pleased with the output, but this will do for now, the workflow / Analytical App, ended up looking like this
ReplaceChar([Award Category], "()", "")It did not solve the problem, with some of the trailing spaces I ended up with, when I did the Transpose.
Trim(Replace(Replace([_CurrentField_], "_", " ")," "," ")," ")Not nice, but it did the trick.