community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #152: Finding Vehicle Counts

Here is my solution.

Spoiler
Solution.png
Atom

Atom
Spoiler
Challenge 152 solution.PNG

Asteroid

Solution attached.

Meteoroid

Here's my solution:

Spoiler
152 solution.PNG

Edit: Had to change / update my solution. Deceptively hard to make it so simple.  And the challenge instructions should have said " no * Input tools allowed" :)  Great way to get exposure to less frequently used tools.  Thanks! 

Alteryx Certified Partner

First time using the Calgary tools, as for most. Solution below,

Spoiler
Challenge 152 - Capture.PNGWorkflow
Atom

Tried to go for the "fewest number of tools" approach! And realized I'm spoiled by the variety of configuration options in the regular Join and Summarize tools... but this was the first time I have EVER used a Calgary tool, so super fun! 

Spoiler
WeeklyChallenge152.JPG

Cheers!

NJ

Meteoroid
Spoiler
Solution152.PNG

Cool, never used that tool before - everyday is a school day!

Spoiler
Capture.JPG