community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #152: Finding Vehicle Counts

Alteryx Certified Partner

Here's my take (in pink)

Spoiler
152.pngor is it lavender?
Bolide

3 different options

Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png
Asteroid
Solved. I always assumed that Calgary was a separate software! Now I can think about moving some database functions onto Alteryx.
Asteroid

My Solution!!

Great opportunity to look at the -often forgotten- Calgary databases!

Asteroid

Thank you @patrick_digan for your clever solution.  I was stumped on not using the summarize tool.

Spoiler
2019-08-27 15_50_11-Greenshot.png

Asteroid

This was a really fun challenge, I had no idea about Calgary but went through https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Videos/Calgary-Databases/m-p/351882 video to learn about it before attempting this challenge. 

Spoiler
Solution pic.png

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

First time using a calgary dataset and input, these challenges teach you so much!

Spoiler
challenge 152 JMS solution.PNG
Asteroid

Challenge #152 solved!

Spoiler
Always love learning new tools!

clipboard_image_0.png

Asteroid
Spoiler
Spoiler

clipboard_image_0.png