community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #150: Have the Stars Aligned?!

Asteroid

I look forward to these challenges every week!

Spoiler
150-1.JPG150.JPG
Asteroid

This one was quick.

Spoiler
Result.GIFWorkflow.GIF

Highlighted
Quasar

I am getting an error " GenericTool (14) The entry point "ComposerInteractiveCharting" could not be found in the plugin "PortfolioPluginsEngine.dll"."  Does it mean I need to have latest version of alteryx in order to open this Challenge ?

Quasar

Cute!

Spoiler
Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG
Asteroid

Challenge Completed! My 150th Challenge.

Asteroid

Spoiler
:)
challenge_150_solution_SP.JPG

Bolide
Bolide

Very fun challenge and use of the Interactive Chart Tool!

Can't wait to see that badge!

Bolide
Bolide

Hi @ponraj, it very likely is erroring on the "Interactive Chart Tool" which is one of the newer features that I believe was added in 2018.3.

Great fun. Thanks for all the challenges...

Spoiler
2019-01-28_22-24-54.jpg
2019-01-28_22-25-55.jpg
Sr. Learning Strategy Manager
Sr. Learning Strategy Manager

@ponraj  - it is erroring on the interactive chart tool, but feel free to use the chart tool to accomplish the desired output! The previous tool simply plots the stars in their start position.