Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #15: Warehouse Shipped Miles

RashedDS
8 - Asteroid

My solution

Spoiler
Week15.JPG

j_trefethen
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
challenge 15 - JT Solution.png

ENix
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Spoiler
ENix_0-1620308215305.png

MalluShroomer
7 - Meteor

That got done pretty fast. 

Vanzeup7
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution. Thanks.

Thomas_B
Alteryx
Alteryx

This was a fun one!

Erin
9 - Comet
Spoiler
At first I could not get the Find Nearest tool configured correctly, so I did a series with using the distance tool for practice. Then I was able to get the Find Nearest to work. Both included in my submission. 

Challenge 15.PNG
Jonny
11 - Bolide

Done! Had fun creating a network Design Map. 

TKSnider
8 - Asteroid

Ok, I understood the basics of this one, but I had issues interpreting the question apparently.

Spoiler
To me, each item interpreted to each item as a class, not each physically individual item so I had to go figure out why my numbers were significantly different.  It wasn't until I looked at some of the solutions that I realized that the calculation was on an individual level (ie multiplied by the supplied value).  I had it all done to that point, so was happy I understood the concept of the problem, just have to learn to read the questions better... 🙂
sonyakasenkramer
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
sonyakasenkramer_0-1622216348435.png