community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #15: Warehouse Shipped Miles

Asteroid

This one was fun!

Meteoroid

My solution for challenge 15

Alteryx
Alteryx

Here's my solution. After finishing this I reviewed the other solutions and my solution is a lot like one of the two that seemed to be the most common. The choices seemed to be to either do the distance calcs and then add the distance to the orders or join the stores to the orders and then do the distance calc. 

Here's my solution to challenge 15!

Meteor

Fun challenge with spatials!

Highlighted
Meteor

Using Spatial tools

Asteroid

5th Challenge done!

Asteroid

I wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to calculate, I mean the role of Required and Assigned fields in the second input. But looking at one solution solved that misunderstanding for me.

Spoiler
From the description, it wasn't clear to me that I was supposed to get the total distance for every single item shipped, not necessarily for an item type.

Asteroid

my solution

good intro to spatial tools

Asteroid

Enjoyed this one.