community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #15: Warehouse Shipped Miles

Alteryx Partner

Had to follow along with this one! Haven't really worked with the spatial tools, but after today's Live Training, it wasn't so hard.

How can I place comma separators for the number format?? 

Alteryx Certified Partner

Turned out to be similar to the solution provided.

Cheers!

Asteroid

new to Spatial so hopefully right :)

Solution attached. I started with the Find Nearest tool, but got stuck. I learned that I shouldn't have taken the drop-down list for Maximum Distance so literally. The tool works great when you overwrite the distance with a larger value not on the list.

Solution attached

Asteroid

This was a good intro to spacial tools.

Spoiler

15.JPG

Meteoroid

First time using spatial tools - took awhile to figure out that using the Find Nearest tool would make it much simpler. 

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Here is my solution:

Asteroid

Way easier than I expected when I first read the instructions :D 

Asteroid

Solution attached