We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
6/17/21: We have completed maintenance for the Search functionality on the Community. If you are seeing any issues, please try to clear your cache first. If the issue persists please email Community@alteryx.com

Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback

Challenge #147: EMEA Grand Prix Prelims - Time Series

Nicholas_Bignell
8 - Asteroid
Welcome to the Weekly Challenge. Each week Alteryx post a use case where you can put your Alteryx skills to the test. You'll be able to share your answers an...
AngelosPachis
15 - Aurora

I get slightly different results but I checked the workflow and tool configurations and they look about right

Spoiler
Annotation 2020-05-04 174537.png

Jean-Balteryx
14 - Magnetar

Here is my solution !

balajilolla
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Solution Attached
balajilolla_0-1589149532031.png

johnemery
10 - Fireball

Easy challenge if you're familiar with time series tools. If you're not, this could be somewhat tricky. Also, echoing what other late posters have said: there must have been some change to the ETS model, as my numbers are very slightly different.

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
JennyMartin
9 - Comet
Spoiler
AWC147.PNG

As others have mentioned, my value is slightly different due to an update of the ETS tool. Good to practice forecasting though!

JethroChen
10 - Fireball
Spoiler
challenge_147_jc.PNG
AkimasaKajitani
14 - Magnetar

My solution.

Spoiler
AkimasaKajitani_2-1603622493589.png

AkimasaKajitani_3-1603622507226.png

JP_SDAK
8 - Asteroid

Fairly straightforward time series.  I think I have a newer version of Predictor tools so numbers were off a little - used floor() function and they matched.

Spoiler
JP_SDAK_0-1605501812751.png

Qiu
17 - Castor

A lot to learn

Spoiler
en-147.PNG