community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #147: EMEA Grand Prix Prelims - Time Series

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Happy 2019! Your first weekly challenge of the year is a question from the 2018 EMEA Grand Prix preliminary round. You are tasked with building a time series model to predict how many units of a product should be stocked in the future to keep up with demand.

And, if you hadn't heard, we are hosting our first ever APAC Grand Prix at the Inspire on Tour event in Sydney on 21 March 2019. So if you plan to join us in Sydney, head over the Grand Prix blog and sign yourself up for the preliminary round. 

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Asteroid

Bit of a cheat given I did this in the prelims.

Spoiler
Challenge 147 solution.JPG

My Solution!

@patrick_digan, I see you are starting off 2019 with your "Notify me the second the Weekly Challenge posts" alarm up and running... ;)

Spoiler
WeeklyChallenge147.JPG

Cheers to a new year of my favorite weekly activity!!

NJ

Alteryx Certified Partner

Bolide

Cheers!

Spoiler
Challenge_147.PNG
Asteroid

Happy New Year!

Spoiler
WC147 ETS.png
Quasar

Happy 2019 everyone! So happy to return to one of my favorite weekly activities.

Spoiler
image.png
Asteroid
Spoiler
147.JPG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello,

here is my solution.

Spoiler
Forecast.JPG
I have used the imputation tool because first I have tried to use the TS Forecast Factory and some products have missing values.