community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #146: SANTALYTICS 2018 - Part 2

Bolide

Solution attached

Alteryx
Alteryx

A fun exercise with the Optimization tool! Here's my list with $900 to spend - 

Spoiler
Shopping List.PNGWorkflow.PNG
VP Global Community
VP Global Community

Thanks to everyone for participating! Special thanks to those of you that made personal donations. As promised, I matched dollar-for-dollar. Happy New Year!

IMG_1916.jpeg

Meteoroid

Another good challenge.  

Alteryx Certified Partner

I used the optimisation tool (optimising for rating) with the constraint of a $900 maximum (i.e. 45 solutions hitherto) and at least 9 items from category clothing (for a roughly 50/50 split). See solution below.

Spoiler
Challenge 146 - Capture.PNG

Asteroid

Attached is my solution with a total recommendation of 45 products. 

Alteryx Certified Partner

Here's my solution.

Spoiler
Screenshot 2018-12-31 at 12.29.19.png
Asteroid

Challenge Completed

Sr. Learning Strategy Manager
Sr. Learning Strategy Manager

For all those who participated during #santalytics, check out the follow-up blog!

Quasar

My very belated solution. Created a macro that limited the date range from 12/17-12/21 in accordance with the rules.

Used the optimization macro, though I'm unsure quite how optimized this solution is, being that it didn't choose the least expensive items to start with....

Spoiler
image.png