Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #145: SANTALYTICS 2018 - Part 1

DavidCJohnson
6 - Meteoroid

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

My solution.

Midway between the easy road and the hard.  I scrape the 2 .txt files from the web sites and downloaded the excel.  

Also, It's good to see that the exceedingly under-recognized city of Broomfiled, CO. is finally receiving its due!!

Spoiler
A Precious Child Inc. seems to be the overwhelming choice.

Solution.png

Dan

P.S.  I finally finished all the challenges.  I finally get to say Hi to @estherb47@ggruccio and Mr. Speed Demon @patrick_digan.  And I'm sure that it's just a matter of days before @JoBen@kat@NicoleJohnson, and @SeanAdams regain the top step.  It's been a long, sometimes difficult journey(I'm looking at you, Find Ned).  Thanks to all the people who helped along the way.

mmenth
11 - Bolide
Spoiler
My top:
Capture.PNG
egranberry
5 - Atom

My solution!

CynthiaE
Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
I chose "A Precious Child". It seems like they spent the least in fundraising expenses to get more contributions.

2018-12-11_16-59-31 Santanalytics p1.jpg

clant
8 - Asteroid

Happy Christmas!

Spoiler
Santa 1.PNG
cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
I get "A Precious Child Inc."

I deliberately put a lot of tools in the flow, because there was a few that I'd never used in that way and the workflows reads (hopefully) the same as the question posted.

JordanB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi All,

My workflow is attached. I took a similar approach to others in the weekly challenge

Best,

Jordan

andyuttley
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

I've chosen: 

Spoiler
santalytics_au_pt1.PNG

Andy 

pasccout
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution.