community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #145: SANTALYTICS 2018 - Part 1

Alteryx Certified Partner

Here's my solution. Got very confused that I wasn't getting the same results as others until I noticed I'd missed out one of the criteria.

Spoiler
Screenshot 2018-12-31 at 00.19.04.pngWorkflowScreenshot 2018-12-31 at 00.19.08.pngResults
Alteryx
Alteryx

Fun exercise! A Precious Child Inc.was the most efficient including the other criteria.

Highlighted

Challenge Completed

My solution ...

Meteoroid

My solution:

Spoiler
Challenege 145.png  

Meteor

solution attached

Quasar

@danilang - my holiday was too long. Time to catch up on those missing challenges.

Well done on finishing all of them!! Finding Ned was also by far the hardest challenge for me :)

Asteroid

My solution

Quasar

Got me right in a Christmas mood of singing carols in January.

Spoiler
Challenge #145.PNGChallenge #145 winner.PNGMy chosen charity
Alteryx Partner

Could have consolidated some things, but overall it works.

Spoiler
image.png