community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #145: SANTALYTICS 2018 - Part 1

Meteoroid

Highlighted
Nebula
Nebula

My solution.

Midway between the easy road and the hard.  I scrape the 2 .txt files from the web sites and downloaded the excel.  

Also, It's good to see that the exceedingly under-recognized city of Broomfiled, CO. is finally receiving its due!!

Spoiler
A Precious Child Inc. seems to be the overwhelming choice.

Solution.png

Dan

P.S.  I finally finished all the challenges.  I finally get to say Hi to @EstherB47@ggruccio and Mr. Speed Demon @patrick_digan.  And I'm sure that it's just a matter of days before @JoBen@kat@NicoleJohnson, and @SeanAdams regain the top step.  It's been a long, sometimes difficult journey(I'm looking at you, Find Ned).  Thanks to all the people who helped along the way.

Bolide
Spoiler
My top:
Capture.PNG
Alteryx Partner

My solution!

Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
I chose "A Precious Child". It seems like they spent the least in fundraising expenses to get more contributions.

2018-12-11_16-59-31 Santanalytics p1.jpg

Asteroid

Happy Christmas!

Spoiler
Santa 1.PNG
Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
I get "A Precious Child Inc."

I deliberately put a lot of tools in the flow, because there was a few that I'd never used in that way and the workflows reads (hopefully) the same as the question posted.

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi All,

My workflow is attached. I took a similar approach to others in the weekly challenge

Best,

Jordan

Bolide
Bolide

I've chosen: 

Spoiler
santalytics_au_pt1.PNG

Andy 

Asteroid

Here is my solution.