community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #143: Developer Community Anniversary Edition

Alteryx Partner

Working my way down from this years Sanatalytics, I went all goofy and made this

Spoiler
Weekly_Challenge_143.gif
I saw someone mention that they would have liked the initial value of the spinner be set to 3,

So that was yet another challenge I have tried to solve, before I went total Christmas Crazy.

Happy Holidays

/Thomas

Asteroid

Cheers! This was my first time really playing around with HTML within Alteryx, and it was fun! I took the time to try to come up with a fun looking interface for this tool and included a hyperlink to a Wikipedia article on the Z score. I've attached my HTML script within the attached workflow.

Spoiler
Challenge_143.PNGMy interface

Alteryx Certified Partner
Spoiler
Screenshot 2018-12-31 at 11.07.26.png
Asteroid
Spoiler
143.PNG

Challenge Completed

Alteryx Certified Partner

Managed to do it with the hints. I will expand on this another time and create my own HTML GUI. One thing I'm not sure of is how you know which ayx elements exist to make the interface. Is there a list of these?

Spoiler
Challenge 143 - Capture.PNGHTML GUI
Sr. Community Content Manager
Sr. Community Content Manager

@PhilipMannering the list of supported widgets is here. There are examples of them in action in the HTML - GUI Library example tool.