community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #142: Life Certainties - Workflows, Death, and Taxes

Alteryx Certified Partner

Catching up on challenges, so Easy for now, but enjoyed seeing Arrange in the wild !

Spoiler
142_Workflow.PNG
Asteroid

Well; I took the easy route, but I still managed to make it complated; lol

I am impressed by so many elegant solutions.

Spoiler
2019-06-13_15-41-20.jpg
Highlighted
Asteroid

My solution

Bolide

I have to admit -- this one stumped me and I needed help. But I learned something new.

Alteryx
Alteryx

Spoiler
Using the python tool.  Def went the hard way!
Meteor

solution

Asteroid

I teach my Excel students that all they could do without macro should be done by formulas

and solution should be stable if input data will be added (like new rate buckets, employers or firms).

Alteryx Certified Partner

Spoiler
Capture.PNGMAcro.PNG
Meteor

Worlds Dumbest problem solver right here.. No, I insist!! It's me.  I would put a spoiler alert, but you would be a moron to do it the way I did it.... Hahahahaha!!!Tax Bracket.png