Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #14: Warehouse Distribution

Inactive User
Not applicable

I did not go the macro route, but the job got done nonetheless!

Hesham
6 - Meteoroid

Solved this challenge using an Iterative macro

Spoiler
challenge 14 iterative.PNG

MikeHinz
8 - Asteroid

I went the no macro approach

Spoiler
challenge 14.PNG
David-Carnes
12 - Quasar

Wow, it worked on the first try!

I thought my formula to calculate the quantity assigned when not enough stock was available was pretty clever:

Spoiler
iif([Count] - [Required] >= 0,
    [Required],
    [Required] + ([Count] - [Required]))

014.png

iterative_014.png

NikolajFrosig
7 - Meteor

Macro solution challenge 14

TimofeyKapustin
5 - Atom

Iterative macro solution to challenge 14

ADerbak
11 - Bolide

Solution attached!

EricR

Here is my solution

FRANCK_ROUQUETTE
8 - Asteroid
This one is a really challenging one to be solved using an iterative macro. I did it with both method (with and without iterative macro). For the iterative macro solution I finally used a kind of assignation rank (from 1 to max(priority)) as a counter to iterate. Thanks for the exercice - really interesting.
FRANCK_ROUQUETTE
8 - Asteroid
This one is a really challenging one to be solved using an iterative macro. I did it with both method (with and without iterative macro). For the iterative macro solution I finally used a kind of assignation rank (from 1 to max(priority)) as a counter to iterate. Thanks for the exercice - really interesting. With the correct files (package including macro).