community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #139: Spooky API Connection

Comet

Nice challenge, nice to use API :)

Asteroid

Haven't had a chance to use an API in Alteryx before so that was pretty sweet!

Spoiler
WC139.png
Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Here's my solution

Asteroid

Here's my solution. Took longer than I'd care to admit! :)

Spoiler
Challenge 139.jpg
Meteor

Didn't want to know what's in there!

Meteoroid

First time using an API, this was really fun.

Spoiler
139 Workflow.PNG

Here is my solution

Meteoroid

Here's my solution

Alteryx Partner

This was fun, and more difficult that I first anticipated.

I too had to spend some time om the parsing, but i the end I came pretty close.

I did not match the result provided, but I can see, that others has questioned whether Atmoic Fireballs is the same as Atomic Fireball.

Since the bag only mentions Fireballs, I assumed they where the same, but oddly enough, it I remove the calorie count for the "Atmoic" Fireballs, then my calorie of the bag is equivalent with the provided solution.

Spoiler
So here it is, it's not pretty, but I came close enough I think...

2018-11-01 08_23_59-Alteryx Designer x64 - challenge_139_verakso.yxmd_.pngMy solution for this weekly challenge

Until next week...

Happy Halloween

Meteor

Great way to learn connecting via REST API! :)