Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.

Challenge #136: Cleudo!

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

This week's Challenge comes to you courtesy of Alteryx ACE @NicoleJohnson!  If you're at Inspire EU today (Wednesday 10/10), come join us for the session "Alteryxing the Weekly Challenge" at 10:30 in Cutty Sark!

The Case: Mr. Boddy was recently on a trip to London when he unfortunately met with his untimely demise... But whodunnit?? In the spirit of the game Clue (a murder mystery game originally called Cluedo, created by Anthony E Pratt from Birmingham, England in 1949), follow the clues to figure out who committed this dastardly deed, where the crime was committed, and which weapon was used!

*** Once you have all 3 answers, enter your answers into the Clue! Macro to see if your sleuthing is correct! You can also spot check any of your 3 answers in the macro as you go along... ***

Don't forget to post your solution and tag your team members that helped reach the solution!

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Here's my answer

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Coming to you from Inspire 2018 :D

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

did it :)

Highlighted
12 - Quasar

I love Cluedo! What a cool challenge!

Spoiler
Challenge #136.PNG
Highlighted
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Nothing like a good Murder Mystery to start off the day!

Spoiler
Answer.pngSolution.png

Dan

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

fun for a wednesday morning

Spoiler
136.JPG
Highlighted

That was a fun challenge!

Spoiler
challenge 136.jpg

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Hi Everyone! I had a lot of fun at our session today! I started this solution with Dan Bradley but we both needed to leave a bit earlier. I've finished off what we started so here it is!

Spoiler
Weekly Challenge Full.jpeg

Highlighted

Fun challenge! Slight error in the macro, but as we like to say: "dat mag de pret niet drukken".