community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #136: Cleudo!

Sr. Instructional Designer
Sr. Instructional Designer

This week's Challenge comes to you courtesy of Alteryx ACE @NicoleJohnson!  If you're at Inspire EU today (Wednesday 10/10), come join us for the session "Alteryxing the Weekly Challenge" at 10:30 in Cutty Sark!

The Case: Mr. Boddy was recently on a trip to London when he unfortunately met with his untimely demise... But whodunnit?? In the spirit of the game Clue (a murder mystery game originally called Cluedo, created by Anthony E Pratt from Birmingham, England in 1949), follow the clues to figure out who committed this dastardly deed, where the crime was committed, and which weapon was used!

*** Once you have all 3 answers, enter your answers into the Clue! Macro to see if your sleuthing is correct! You can also spot check any of your 3 answers in the macro as you go along... ***

Don't forget to post your solution and tag your team members that helped reach the solution!

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Here's my answer

Asteroid

Coming to you from Inspire 2018 :D

Comet

did it :)

Quasar

I love Cluedo! What a cool challenge!

Spoiler
Challenge #136.PNG
Quasar

Nothing like a good Murder Mystery to start off the day!

Spoiler
Answer.pngSolution.png

Dan

Asteroid

fun for a wednesday morning

Spoiler
136.JPG
Alteryx Partner

That was a fun challenge!

Spoiler
challenge 136.jpg

Alteryx Partner

Hi Everyone! I had a lot of fun at our session today! I started this solution with Dan Bradley but we both needed to leave a bit earlier. I've finished off what we started so here it is!

Spoiler
Weekly Challenge Full.jpeg

Alteryx Partner

Fun challenge! Slight error in the macro, but as we like to say: "dat mag de pret niet drukken".