Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #136: Cleudo!

hatice
5 - Atom

started to watch interactive lessons yesterday and today I was able to solve this challenge. It was a great practice for me. Thanks a lot

kcgreen
8 - Asteroid

I enjoyed this one :-)

Spoiler

Clue.JPG

LukeL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Solved (attached) -- see cheater solution below:

Spoiler
Batch Macro to test all possibilitiesBatch Macro to test all possibilities

ponraj
13 - Pulsar

Here is my findings. 

WorkflowWorkflow

BENOIT_RAFFIN
7 - Meteor

First time I do Weekly Challenge.

Very funny!!!!

Verakso
11 - Bolide

This was really fun, and I am glad that I attended this session.

All though the team I was in did manage to solve it within the time frame, I could not help trying to solve the puzzle once more by my own, so here it is.

Verakso
11 - Bolide

Hi ponraj

Glad you enjoyed the challenge, and manage to solve it.

Next time you should put the answer into a spoiler tag2018-10-14 17_00_37-Reply to Message - Alteryx Community.png

That way you do not give away the answer to quick to the once that also would like to try the puzzle. ;)

Best regards
/Thomas

ponraj
13 - Pulsar

Thanks @Verakso

I do not know about this feature until you share. will use spoiler tag feature from my next post on wards. 

Regards,

Ponraj S

alexey_nikityuk
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Verakso

Can you please advise if there is a way to save the workflow as jpeg image vs using a snipping tool? 

Verakso
11 - Bolide
Hi @alexey_nikityuk?

I use a snipping tool to create my screenshots. I am not familiar with any kind of functionality with in Alteryx, except the Print functionality.

However, the print option does not provide the same amount of flexibility as a snippet tool does.

And there is plenty to choose from, from the built-in, to commercial applications, and free ones like the one I use (Greenshot).

Br
/Thomas