Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #136: Cleudo!

ChristineB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This week's Challenge comes to you courtesy of Alteryx ACE @NicoleJohnson!  If you're at Inspire EU today (Wednesday 10/10), come join us for the session "Alteryxing the Weekly Challenge" at 10:30 in Cutty Sark!

The Case: Mr. Boddy was recently on a trip to London when he unfortunately met with his untimely demise... But whodunnit?? In the spirit of the game Clue (a murder mystery game originally called Cluedo, created by Anthony E Pratt from Birmingham, England in 1949), follow the clues to figure out who committed this dastardly deed, where the crime was committed, and which weapon was used!

*** Once you have all 3 answers, enter your answers into the Clue! Macro to see if your sleuthing is correct! You can also spot check any of your 3 answers in the macro as you go along... ***

Don't forget to post your solution and tag your team members that helped reach the solution!

George_Walker
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Here's my answer

CHarrison
8 - Asteroid

Coming to you from Inspire 2018 :D

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

did it :)

kat
12 - Quasar

I love Cluedo! What a cool challenge!

Spoiler
Challenge #136.PNG
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Nothing like a good Murder Mystery to start off the day!

Spoiler
Answer.pngSolution.png

Dan

KevinW
8 - Asteroid

fun for a wednesday morning

Spoiler
136.JPG
Wouter
8 - Asteroid

That was a fun challenge!

Spoiler
challenge 136.jpg

echenty
7 - Meteor

Hi Everyone! I had a lot of fun at our session today! I started this solution with Dan Bradley but we both needed to leave a bit earlier. I've finished off what we started so here it is!

Spoiler
Weekly Challenge Full.jpeg

Ruud
10 - Fireball

Fun challenge! Slight error in the macro, but as we like to say: "dat mag de pret niet drukken".