Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #136: Cleudo!

ChristineB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This week's Challenge comes to you courtesy of Alteryx ACE @NicoleJohnson!  If you're at Inspire EU today (Wednesday 10/10), come join us for the session "Alteryxing the Weekly Challenge" at 10:30 in Cutty Sark!

The Case: Mr. Boddy was recently on a trip to London when he unfortunately met with his untimely demise... But whodunnit?? In the spirit of the game Clue (a murder mystery game originally called Cluedo, created by Anthony E Pratt from Birmingham, England in 1949), follow the clues to figure out who committed this dastardly deed, where the crime was committed, and which weapon was used!

*** Once you have all 3 answers, enter your answers into the Clue! Macro to see if your sleuthing is correct! You can also spot check any of your 3 answers in the macro as you go along... ***

Don't forget to post your solution and tag your team members that helped reach the solution!

George_Walker
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Here's my answer

CHarrison
8 - Asteroid

Coming to you from Inspire 2018 :D

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

did it :)

kat
12 - Quasar

I love Cluedo! What a cool challenge!

Spoiler
Challenge #136.PNG
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Nothing like a good Murder Mystery to start off the day!

Spoiler
Answer.pngSolution.png

Dan

KevinW
8 - Asteroid

fun for a wednesday morning

Spoiler
136.JPG
Wouter
8 - Asteroid

That was a fun challenge!

Spoiler
challenge 136.jpg

echenty
7 - Meteor

Hi Everyone! I had a lot of fun at our session today! I started this solution with Dan Bradley but we both needed to leave a bit earlier. I've finished off what we started so here it is!

Spoiler
Weekly Challenge Full.jpeg

Ruud
10 - Fireball

Fun challenge! Slight error in the macro, but as we like to say: "dat mag de pret niet drukken".