community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
SOLVED

Challenge #135: Locker Problem

Asteroid

Meteor
Spoiler
135.png
Pulsar
Spoiler
image.png 
Asteroid

I love the symmetry of the answer! 

Spoiler
135.JPG135-2.JPG

I didn't get around to doing this one last week, but it looked like a fun one (and a good refresher), so here's my belated solution

Alteryx Partner

@GarthG This is brilliant!!

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
Macro.PNGMacro
Spoiler
Workflow.PNGWorkflow

First time doing the weekly challenge! My iterative macro solution. While building the Macro, at first the workflow always stopped after 250 some iterations and I had no idea why. Somehow it worked after I changed something I do not even remember (maybe in the interface designer?). Wish I could have gone back in time and found out what I did.

Alteryx Partner

Yesterday I didn't manage to see how easy this challenge could be solved, today it dawned upon me. Must have been the nerves for the Grand Prix. SO CLOSE @Yalmar

Anyway, nice one @JoeM

Meteoroid

Here's my solution, using an iterative macro.

Spoiler
Answer.png
Asteroid

Solved. Without using macros, mostly because I don't know how to.

Spoiler
alteryx-c135.PNG