This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Thanks @patrick_digan, it's good to know for future reference.
This is my first challenge. Hopefully, the file is formatted correctly.
Completely contrary to the macro based spirit of the challenge, here is the laziest answer I could think of:
(its so lazy that I didn't even edit the output format)
This was a tough challenge. I got there eventually.
The modulo function made quick work of this one. Bolt cutters seem like a good option too!
The challenge is a very nice illustration of problem solving capabilities that makes alteryx so usefull! Loved this one