community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #134: US Grand Prix Prelims - Email Dates

Asteroid

My solution.  

Spoiler
Challenge_134_Spoiler.JPG
Meteor

Solution attached

Asteroid

A bit slower than I was with challenge #134 taking 14 minutes to complete this one. Need to improve my understanding of regex as I'm certain that will be a quicker way of parsing out the dates compared to my method.

Spoiler
Challenge 134.JPG
Alteryx Partner

My default for solving these kind of questions is regex hehehe. 

Spoiler
Capture2.PNG   

Asteroid

nice quick little challenge - could have gone back and changed the flow to use fewer tools, but this shows my thought process...

Spoiler
134.JPG
Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
image.png
Asteroid

I went a little bit beyond and found that Kenneth averaged 47 days between emails. The median worked out to 24 days.

Spoiler
WC134.png
Asteroid
Spoiler
challenge_134-PP.JPG
Bolide

Solution Attached.

Alteryx Certified Partner
Spoiler
Challenge 134 - Capture.PNGWorkflow