community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #133: US Grand Prix Prelims - NASA Location Analysis

Alteryx
Alteryx

As we gear up for the Grand Prix Europe Finals (finalists to be announced this week!), I wanted to give everyone a taste for what it takes to qualify for the Grand Prix.

This workflow was 1 of 9 that contestants could solve. They had 60 minutes to complete as many as possible, each netting points towards a final score. This question was worth 5 points (average question value was 4.67).

Good luck!

Alteryx Certified Partner
Spoiler
Challenge_0133-CharlieS_Solution.png

Here's my solution:

Spoiler
I joined on the non-spatial outputs from the spatial info tool
Capture.PNG
Bolide
Bolide

Very fun spatial challenge!  Looks like I was thinking along the same lines as @CharlieS.

Spoiler
Challenge133.JPG
Spoiler
I would have taken too much time to solve this in the prelims unfortunately. Still a fun one though!
wk133.PNG
Alteryx
Alteryx

@ckings keep working on the weekly challenges on the speed will come!

Asteroid

Starting to understand these spatial tools more and more!

Spoiler
WCC133.png

Attached is my solution :)

Solution attached.

Spoiler
challenge_133_spoiler.png
Comet

My solution, nice challenge!