community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #132: When Will Community Hit 1,000,000 Posts?

Atom

My Solution!

Meteor

My solution predicts June 2023

Bolide
Bolide

Looks like I'm in good company!. @NicoleJohnson I'm looking forward to challenge #378!

Alteryx Certified Partner

Solution attached.

Spoiler
challenge_132_spoiler.png

Same result...

Spoiler
challenge_132_completed.jpg
Asteroid

Great challenge! Very best of luck to the community in the future too :) 

Meteor

Initially forgot to include the posts from January 2017 - August 2018, after that it checks out! 

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Haven't used the forecast tools in while

Certainly not the most efficient possible workflow, but I got there.  (Some of my less efficient choices were on purpose, such as keeping actual counts as a separate field from forecasted counts, even though it meant a little more data prep and a marginally more complex formula.)

I've been meaning to do more with the time series tools, predictive tools, etc., so this was good practice!

Spoiler
WC132.PNG
Comet

Cool challenge, never had the chance to get my hand on the time series!

Hope the model is wrong and we're gonna be there faster :)