community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #130: Is There an Echo in Here?

Meteor

a few more tools than 1 but works :-) ... curious about the other solutions !

Asteroid

I'm more about quantity than quality...

It's the right answer though, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good job I signed up to the Regex course at Inspire!

Spoiler
Challenge 130.jpg

Alteryx Partner

I'm glad you told us there was a one tool solution! Got it!

Spoiler
2018-08-21 (2).png
Meteor

Regex not good enough yet to do it in 1 tool but pleased I got a solution

Meteor

Not quite one tool, but I got there.

Asteroid

Solved using a combination of regex (for tokenizing), multi-row (to identify consecutive duplicates), unique, and summarize tools. 

Asteroid

:-)

Spoiler

regex.JPG

Alteryx Certified Partner

Looks like Stack Overflow got some hits today.

Atom

Though not the first similar one tool solution in this thread, still my first solution of an Alteryx weekly challenge. This solution seems to address 'bigger' echo, e.g. when the word occurs consecutively more than two times. Looking forward to check on the past challenges too!.

Meteor

Attached is my submission, did this using multiple tools. I didn't want to cheat and look at the submission for the single tool use.

-Tony Silva