Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #13: HTML Table Parsing

OldDogNewTricks
10 - Fireball

This one was a little tough for me.  I didn't peek at anybody else's solution yet, but there MUST be a better way to do it than I did.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

jevon
8 - Asteroid

Good regex practise, also amazed how I haven't come across the 'Make Columns' tool! Saved about 4 tools!

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

kbwissi
8 - Asteroid

I don't feel as though this was my best work but I did learn quite a bit along the way. Similar to the posted solution.

chris_ramsay_dup_425
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Please find my solution attached

Thanks,

Chris

MarMu
8 - Asteroid

Cool parsing challenge.

My first time parsing HTML. https://regexr.com/ is quite neat for testing

Managed to find a RegEx what did most of job, which resulted in a small 4 tool solution leveraging the Make Column-tool. The least sexy part is clearing out the <null> values. Is that really the best way?

Shout out to CReW-test tools #validationmadeeasy

kat
12 - Quasar

I did not know how to do this nicely! Feels much too hacked!

dharini
8 - Asteroid

My solution

t_ben
6 - Meteoroid

My solution

Spoiler

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

My solution.  Similar to many others.

CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor