Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #13: HTML Table Parsing

Cosmin_S
8 - Asteroid

This solution is very similar to others. 

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

PaulN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

David-Carnes
12 - Quasar

The trick to this one is to think of rows then columns.

Johnny_Analytics
8 - Asteroid

MarosS
6 - Meteoroid

My solution:

DanielMS
Alteryx
Alteryx

This was quite a challenge, I have never worked with html before.

DavidW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

David Wilcox
Senior Software Engineer
Alteryx
RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide

Great challenge! I had to work out a way to see what's inside, but luckily I could produce a file format which I could read

alexo
8 - Asteroid

I do like me some neat regex.

Eleonora
8 - Asteroid

My solution