Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #13: HTML Table Parsing

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Natasha
9 - Comet

Looking at other's solutions now, I guess I really wanted to use HTML Parse tool...

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

MaxGiegerich
8 - Asteroid

Strange this one is 'Advanced'... Seemed fairly straight forward but did involve some reasonably fiddly string calculations.

JoshKushner
12 - Quasar

You won't  believe how long I struggled with the Regex parser only to use the text to columns for the solution

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

don't give up on Regex @JoshKushner - try this one again, but use http://regex101.com and you'll work through this one really easily.

dsmdavid
11 - Bolide

Next time will try to use the make columns tool

samN
10 - Fireball

Im glad regex still has not let me down. Could this have been done a better way? eh i wont worry about it. 

Waynemk
8 - Asteroid

feels like its inelegant, but it works

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

This one was a struggle!  Solution a bit ugly, but it works.

LandonG
8 - Asteroid