Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #13: HTML Table Parsing

kennetheng
8 - Asteroid

I did something instead where I used a bunch of regex's. 

Came out with the same solution though! 

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

wdavis
Alteryx
Alteryx

Perhaps not the most dynamic workflow for other use cases, but splitting the data out initially to take out the HTML. Then splitting the records based on the Name and Values always being next to each other.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

AndrewS
11 - Bolide

#13 complete

Inactive User
Not applicable
Spoiler

Zuza
8 - Asteroid

PaulN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inactive User
Not applicable

clipboard_image_0.png

TonyA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Here's my solution. I'm sure I could have streamlined this quite a bit. Looking forward to seeing what others have done.

mbogusz
9 - Comet
Spoiler

mbogusz
9 - Comet

Genius @wdavis- that's a clever solution with MOD function and filtering by evens.