Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #13: HTML Table Parsing

AndyQ
5 - Atom

My effort..

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

joona_rauhamaki
8 - Asteroid

Trying to make "the laziest possible" regex almost drove me crazy. Then I had to give up and do something more like the other solutions here also. 

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Mausam
8 - Asteroid

My Solution:

Would check the official solution soon. 

JonathanAllenby
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution to challenge 13.
It was really annoying trying to get past the first <tr> tag into the inner rows.

HuwHallam
8 - Asteroid

I suspect there are more comprehensive ways to do this with Regex, but here's my effort. Looking forward to seeing others'.

hanykowska
11 - Bolide

ooh, that was a good one! Nice html parsing practice

pedrodebs
7 - Meteor

The key for this exercise is to correctly parse the HTML for the first time. Once you keep this in mind it's get simple.

cwatters
7 - Meteor

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

my solution to this challenge, had trouble doing it, not used to have html data 🙂

hbraunius
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached.. that used the help from previous posts' use of the Make Columns tool.