community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #13: HTML Table Parsing

Atom

My effort..

Highlighted

Trying to make "the laziest possible" regex almost drove me crazy. Then I had to give up and do something more like the other solutions here also. 

Asteroid

My Solution:

Spoiler
13.JPG

Would check the official solution soon. 

Alteryx Partner

Here's my solution to challenge 13.
It was really annoying trying to get past the first <tr> tag into the inner rows.

Asteroid

I suspect there are more comprehensive ways to do this with Regex, but here's my effort. Looking forward to seeing others'.

Asteroid

ooh, that was a good one! Nice html parsing practice

Meteor

The key for this exercise is to correctly parse the HTML for the first time. Once you keep this in mind it's get simple.

Alteryx Partner

Bolide

my solution to this challenge, had trouble doing it, not used to have html data :)

Asteroid

My solution attached.. that used the help from previous posts' use of the Make Columns tool.