Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #13: HTML Table Parsing

SamDesk
11 - Bolide

Sam 🙂

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

EW
11 - Bolide

My solution:  

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

AlexCox
8 - Asteroid

My solution

jssandom
8 - Asteroid

Got there eventually!

KevinW
8 - Asteroid

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Felt like I could have optimised this a little, but then potentially lost some of the benefits of seeing/checking each step.

sann0638
8 - Asteroid

Ouch, that was hard work!

Paul-Evans
9 - Comet

I solved it a couple ways, but will be looking at the other submissions to find something more simple.

PhilBalderson
8 - Asteroid

I've done a lot of parsing html since I started with Alteryx, so this was fun. Splitting out name and value was more of a challenge. Using odd and even values seems a bit clutzy, but it works!

NickC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Got there quite quickly but certainly could be improved