Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #13: HTML Table Parsing

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

My solution

Spoiler

Dan

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

OllieClarke
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Is regex the most useful thing ever?

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Wouter
8 - Asteroid

My solution:

myastarling
10 - Fireball

Uggh this one was brutal for me. I made it through though!

Brian6
8 - Asteroid

I got it to work but I am curious to see what the official answer is and how others solved. In other words, don't copy of mine. 😉

JoBen
11 - Bolide

Thanks for the post! HTML parsing is always a good time!

yavdaanalytics
8 - Asteroid

Used regex

DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I did this one without regex - it was easy enough to find the name and value fields with a filter and formula tool.

challenge13.png

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

I made this more complicated than it needed to be... The given solution was much more efficient!

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Get the answer but I'm sure there are neater ways of getting there.

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com