community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #129: US Grand Prix Lap 3 - Where to Host an Event

Meteor

Here is my solution.

Thanks!

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
image.png

Here is my solution ! 

Thanks 

Meteor
Spoiler
Untitled.png
So maybe the conclusion is to call off the event.

I think I am getting better at this! 15 min.

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Nice little challenge

Alteryx Certified Partner

Solving this would have been a lot more difficult with @JimmyG making Alteryx/race car puns while I was working.

Meteor

Simple and fun

Spoiler
Capture.JPG
Meteor

My solution

Meteor

Took me some time to find out how to work with the coördinates, but found a solution in the end. Learned a lot from this one!

Alteryx
Alteryx

@CharlieS So are motorcycle jokes acceptable while working? Because I have a good one.

Why can't motorcycles hold themselves up?

Because they are two-tired. :-)

Asteroid

I had to check out some of the answers to get started with the Spatial tools.  I haven't had an opportunity to use Spatial tools outside of these challenges so I'm not very familiar with them.  

Spoiler

spatial.JPG