community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #129: US Grand Prix Lap 3 - Where to Host an Event

Alteryx
Alteryx

@TylerNa if not, at least it's the cheapest!

Alteryx
Alteryx

@jasperlch Glad you liked it!

Alteryx
Alteryx

@Ruud Ha! Good job saving canvas space.

Asteroid

Solution

Spoiler
Challenge_129.JPG

I really enjoyed doing the 3 challenges, so now going to sign up to see if I can do this at Inspire Europe.

Alteryx
Alteryx

@cgoodman3 I love hearing that! Good luck in the prelims!

Asteroid

Here's my solution - version 11 so have to use the trade area and spatial match tools.

Spoiler
129_preview.JPG
Asteroid

Had a great time trying this.. I watched the grand Prix and thought I'd never be able to solve that..  but, somehow I did!

Thanks for the challenge.

Paul

Alteryx
Alteryx

@PJDit Glad you were able to solve it! Be sure to throw your name in the hat for next year's Grand Prix!

Asteroid

Enjoyed this one, been doing loads of spatial stuff recently so it was a nice challenge!

Spoiler
129.PNG
Comet

Nice challenge!

my solution