community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
SOLVED

Challenge #127: US Grand Prix Lap 2 - Employee Retention

Alteryx
Alteryx

@EstherB47 that's a solid time! Well done!

Alteryx
Alteryx

Good point, @OldDogNewTricks. The data come out in tabular format from the Model Comparison tool. You could apply a sort and use the top record to dynamically automate which model will be used for scoring.

Alteryx Partner

Here is my solution! There we go!

Quasar

Also much longer than 10 minutes!  I learned a valuable, if frustrating lesson today.  Check to default field type!!  In the formula tool, I forgot to change the days_of_retention from string to int32.  This caused both of my models to evaluate as 100% accurate!  To figure it out I had to download one of the solutions and do a join the output of the formula tool with the output of mine on all the fields.  This gave me a type mismatch in the join tool.

All in all, a good exercise in debugging, though, so the time wasn't completely wasted.

Spoiler
Solution 127.png

Dan

Alteryx
Alteryx

Good job sticking with it, @danilang!

Alteryx Certified Partner

This took me several hours, mostly to try and understand why the score tool wasn't outputting metadata. None of my downstream tools could remember any of the field names.. apparently it's a bug. I also couldn't work out why the Interactive output of the tools and the compare models tool gave different accuracy results...

Spoiler
Challenge 127 - Capture.PNG
Alteryx Partner

Would not have been a photo finish if I had been up there...crawled on this one, but got by with a little help from my friends!

Spoiler
2018-08-21 (5).png
Asteroid

Spoiler
Capture.PNG

European Grand Prix Preliminary practice! Done.

Luke Minors

Consultant - Keyrus UK