Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
SOLVED

Challenge #127: US Grand Prix Lap 2 - Employee Retention

jvansistine
9 - Comet

Like a few others, I'd have been eliminated here for not reading the initial instructions closely enough, but did get there after about 20 minutes.  :-)

StevenBetts
8 - Asteroid

Here we go! Getting to grips with these predictive tools now...

Spoiler
Challenge 127.jpg
arein0
8 - Asteroid

brgilbert
7 - Meteor

Similar solution to many on here.

dominiklz
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

took me a bit longer than 12 min, but got there :-) need more experience with predictive tools 

KevinW
8 - Asteroid

My first time using the predictive tools.  very interesting and informative.  I wish I could have found a way to code a solution which would determine which of the 2 tools had the highest accuracy, rather than needing to use a browse tool to manually check.  as it is, my solution looks like most of the others.

KOBoyle
11 - Bolide

Solution attached. I had to go watch the training videos on regression modeling so I wasn't guessing about how to configure the tools. Great exercise.

OldDogNewTricks
10 - Fireball

@KevinW - I believe this is what you are looking for (exists in the gallery, not a default tool):  link

mpennington
11 - Bolide

Struggled with this one, but I finally got it to work.  Took me a great deal longer than the 12 minutes.  

Spoiler
127 MP.jpg
ZacPhan
6 - Meteoroid

Nice challenge!