Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
SOLVED

Challenge #127: US Grand Prix Lap 2 - Employee Retention

DN
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Thanks to those that pointed out the predictive tools version need to be 1.0

KevinHarrison
8 - Asteroid

I couldn't figure out what was going on until I saw people talking about the version. Why does it created a different result? Which is accurate? If I told my boss that old version had this result and new tool has a different one, I better have a reason why. If someone could explain would be great for curious minds. 

Spoiler
KevinHarrison_0-1621316614106.png

Sashikumar
8 - Asteroid

My Solution.

Spoiler
ch127.PNG
Laurap1228
11 - Bolide

Took me a second to realize I had to downgrade my Tool versions to 1.0

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi,

Like the rest of the people needed to downgrade my tool to get the desired result:

Emil_Kos_0-1630065055553.png

JasonHu
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
workflow.png

Here is my submission; I couldn't get the same answer due to the version of the predictive tools, but here is the way to solve it.

MichelleL
Alteryx
Alteryx

Interesting how the different versions change the answer quite dramatically.  I did not change tool versions.

I changed the probability to .3 in order to get anyone on the list who might get terminated . . .  answers don't match, but the theory is correct!

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

Took me awhile to figure out that I had to downgrade the predictive tools.  I wouldn't have made the 12-minute deadline.

PatForData
8 - Asteroid

Didn't bother downgrading, checked the solution to make sure the steps were correct.

Spoiler
PatForData_0-1636734642548.png

BSilverblatt
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for the challenge! Here is my solution: