Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
SOLVED

Challenge #127: US Grand Prix Lap 2 - Employee Retention

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

Here is my solution !

12 - Quasar

On a spree to binge complete weekly challenges

Spoiler
This is my solution

atcodedog05_0-1585379529918.png

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid
Welcome to the Weekly Challenge. Each week Alteryx post a use case where you can put your Alteryx skills to the test. You'll be able to share your answers an...
Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

My solution for challenge #127 - had to use the previous version of the decision tool

Spoiler
Annotation 2020-05-04 172510.png
Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Hello @JimmyG ,

I tried to run my workflow for this problem and even downloaded this workflow and ran. Both produced similar output of zero records for the decision model. Can you please let me know if something changed in terms of the dataset?

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Not sure what has changed but running decision tree on the dataset and gets none of them who is above 0.5 termination score. Tried running solution from others and it gives the same output where none of them has score above 0.5 too.

seinchyiwoo_3-1589955000041.png

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

The default configuration of the decision tree tool has been updated in version 1.1 which produces different results. Make sure to revert to version 1.0 for this challenge.

Spoiler
WorkflowWorkflow
Florian Carrier
Solutions Engineer
Alteryx
Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Thanks to several other recent posts, I now know how to change a tool version!

Spoiler
127.PNG
Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

I was thinking, "that was a pretty simple challenge.." until my workflow yielded zero results. Took me about as long to figure out that I needed to change the version of the Decision Tree tool to 1.0 as it did to build the workflow.

Spoiler
Capture.PNGTool Version.PNG