Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
SOLVED

Challenge #127: US Grand Prix Lap 2 - Employee Retention

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

I'm in the People Analytics field, so this was up my alley!

Spoiler
I do want to point out that we would usually train the model using a subset of the data (e.g. the state of the workforce at the end of a prior year), rather than both training and scoring the model using the same set of current employees.

Capture.PNG
jssandom
8 - Asteroid

Model output seems to be different in this version but here's my solution!

pasccout
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution... took me 15-20 minutes to figure it out...

the problem is that the results are not good... I did download solutions (After) from others that look similar and they also don't provide the correct join... any special config I need to do?

jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

Here's my solution. I was only able to replicate the desired output after I changed the Decision Tree back to version 1.0.

Spoiler
Screenshot 2018-12-30 at 00.10.06.png
RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

My solution - I had to change the tool version for the Decision Tree tool to 1.0 as well,
using the most current version returns no records with X_Terminated >= 0.5

Natasha
9 - Comet
Spoiler
Challenge_127.png
ipeng
8 - Asteroid

Like to do prediction

JoshuaGostick
11 - Bolide

My solution :)

Spoiler
challenge_127.PNG
cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
Challenge 127.PNG
KMiller
8 - Asteroid

The solution is attached. This is weird though, my solution is the same as everyone else's but no employees have >0.5 leaving probability. I have downloaded a few other people's solutions and when I run them they do not have >0.5 probabilities either. I wonder if the latest version has changed the basis of calculation for the decision tree tool.