Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
SOLVED

Challenge #127: US Grand Prix Lap 2 - Employee Retention

pjdit
8 - Asteroid

My solution..  

Spoiler
Challenge_127_Spoiler.JPG
CHarrison
8 - Asteroid

tcroberts
12 - Quasar

Here's my solution:

Spoiler
WC127workflow.PNG

Love the predictive challenges, looking forward to more

ebarrus
7 - Meteor

It was fun getting to use some of the predictive tools for the first time in this challenge!

sidneyjacobs
7 - Meteor

I had something extremely similar to most posted solutions, yet I get 0 overlap. Even when I run your provided solutions the filter tool gives 0 true results. Any clue where I went wrong? Running version 2018.3.4.5185 which should be up to date

sh0kat
7 - Meteor

Getting my hands dirty with Predictive tools.

Spoiler
challenge_127_ShokatAli.PNG

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

managed to get this completed in about 10 mins, but then spent the next 20 mins baffled about why it wasn't working.

Turns out you need to roll back to the previous version of the Decision tree tool to replicate this result.

Fair dues to  @BenMoss@mattagee, and @NicoleJohnson for doing this under the pressure of the bright lights on stage!

very similar solution to the other first submitters (not as wild as @patrick_digan tho) - same as @kat ; @ckings @clant @danrh @ggruccio @jasperlch @javila @Ladarthure @neilgallen @PeterF @Prab @Rachel_B @Sami @terry10 @TylerNa

Spoiler
2018-10-07_14-42-02.jpg

Wouter
8 - Asteroid

My solution:

Spoiler
challenge 127.jpg
JoBen
11 - Bolide

Cheers!

Spoiler
Challenge_127.png