Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
SOLVED

Challenge #127: US Grand Prix Lap 2 - Employee Retention

JimmyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@estherb47 that's a solid time! Well done!

JimmyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Good point, @OldDogNewTricks. The data come out in tabular format from the Model Comparison tool. You could apply a sort and use the top record to dynamically automate which model will be used for scoring.

JOSEANT
6 - Meteoroid

Here is my solution! There we go!

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Also much longer than 10 minutes!  I learned a valuable, if frustrating lesson today.  Check to default field type!!  In the formula tool, I forgot to change the days_of_retention from string to int32.  This caused both of my models to evaluate as 100% accurate!  To figure it out I had to download one of the solutions and do a join the output of the formula tool with the output of mine on all the fields.  This gave me a type mismatch in the join tool.

All in all, a good exercise in debugging, though, so the time wasn't completely wasted.

Spoiler
Solution 127.png

Dan

JimmyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Good job sticking with it, @danilang!

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

This took me several hours, mostly to try and understand why the score tool wasn't outputting metadata. None of my downstream tools could remember any of the field names.. apparently it's a bug. I also couldn't work out why the Interactive output of the tools and the compare models tool gave different accuracy results...

Spoiler
Challenge 127 - Capture.PNG
courtneyg
7 - Meteor

Would not have been a photo finish if I had been up there...crawled on this one, but got by with a little help from my friends!

Spoiler
2018-08-21 (5).png
Inactive User
Not applicable

simons
6 - Meteoroid
Spoiler
Capture.PNG
lminors
9 - Comet

European Grand Prix Preliminary practice! Done.

Luke Minors

Consultant - Keyrus UK