Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
SOLVED

Challenge #127: US Grand Prix Lap 2 - Employee Retention

jvansistine
9 - Comet

Like a few others, I'd have been eliminated here for not reading the initial instructions closely enough, but did get there after about 20 minutes.  :-)

StevenBetts
8 - Asteroid

Here we go! Getting to grips with these predictive tools now...

Spoiler
Challenge 127.jpg
arein0
8 - Asteroid

brgilbert
7 - Meteor

Similar solution to many on here.

dominiklz
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

took me a bit longer than 12 min, but got there :-) need more experience with predictive tools 

KevinW
8 - Asteroid

My first time using the predictive tools.  very interesting and informative.  I wish I could have found a way to code a solution which would determine which of the 2 tools had the highest accuracy, rather than needing to use a browse tool to manually check.  as it is, my solution looks like most of the others.

KOBoyle
11 - Bolide

Solution attached. I had to go watch the training videos on regression modeling so I wasn't guessing about how to configure the tools. Great exercise.

OldDogNewTricks
10 - Fireball

@KevinW - I believe this is what you are looking for (exists in the gallery, not a default tool):  link

mpennington
11 - Bolide

Struggled with this one, but I finally got it to work.  Took me a great deal longer than the 12 minutes.  

Spoiler
127 MP.jpg
ZacPhan
6 - Meteoroid

Nice challenge!