community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #126: Fill in the [Date] Gaps

Comet

Here is my solution.

Alteryx Partner

Very nice challenge - my result differ from initial as I've run it 2 days later - I have 8 rows more but totals are in line :)

Oh and on a side note there seems to be mistake in description of the excercise - starting date is written as 2018 while in the solution it is 2017.

Spoiler
image.png

Can't upload my solution.  Would anyone help?

Asteroid

Here's my solution! :)

Spoiler
Challenge 126.jpg
Alteryx Partner

Guess you mean 2017-10-01 if we want to abide by Alteryx standards ;) 

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Alteryx Certified Partner

ManuelTsang.  I'm not sure exactly where your troubles are occurring but I use the Chrome browser and click the "Choose Files" button > browse to file > open.  Wait for the file to upload (the arrow icon will turn into a hand when hovering over the "Post" button).  I have attached a screenshot.

UploadSS.jpg

Alteryx Certified Partner

Solution attached.

Thanks!  I can't do because I am using IE.