Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
SOLVED

Challenge #125: US Grand Prix Lap 1 - Data Prep

Elias_Nordlinder
11 - Bolide

5 minutes and 35 seconds, quite happy with the time and my workflow 🙂

Spoiler
Elias_Nordlinder_0-1626858281085.png

dfurlow
8 - Asteroid

This passes by the criteria of joining properly, but not completely the same, as others have pointed out about this challenge.  Getting the output <format> of the DateTime tool to match what's in the solution is a magical power i have not yet discovered. ie how to change yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss to look like MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm

kcfuiks
8 - Asteroid

Just under eight minutes at 7:55.

binay2448
11 - Bolide

Done it....

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

Got it in under 12!

Spoiler
tammybrown_tds_0-1633130485234.png

Anmol97
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution

AndrewSu
Alteryx
Alteryx

my take 🙂

LiuZhang
9 - Comet
Spoiler
125.png
allwynthomas24
11 - Bolide

Thanks @JimmyG for introducing to FIELD SUMMARY TOOL through this Challenge

Spoiler
allwynthomas24_0-1635842310005.png

I' m getting this Error for Field Summary Tool but getting Correct Output. If anyone has any idea about this Error then do post the solution. I think it may be linked to CMD Administrator Rights. Anyways Thanks. (Image Attached)

allwynthomas24_1-1635842446374.png

brandowd
8 - Asteroid

I got the initial parts pretty quickly but then I hit a wall when it came to the field info as I didn't realise there was a tool that did it all for you. I failed on the timer was was faffing around trying to understand how I could get the summaries out but got there in the end and now I know another tool so that's good.

Spoiler
brandowd_0-1636533091070.png